8.6.11

Barry White - Never, never gonna give you up

  




Released as a single from his 1973 album Stone Gon', it was a #7 hit in the United States on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and reached #14 on the UK singles chart.

Oh, baby, oh, baby
(Keep on)
Come on, baby
(Keep on doin' it, right on)
(Right on doin' it)

You got it together
(Baby, keep on)
Oh, you got it together, baby
(Right on, keep on doin' it)
I will get it baby, oh, I will get it
(My my baby, keep on)
I swear you got it together, baby
(Keep on, keep on)

Whatever, whatever
Girl, I'll do
Forever and ever, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'll see you through

I've got to keep you pleased in every way I can
Gonna give you all of me as much as you can stand
Make love to you right now, that's all I want to do
I know you need it, girl and you know I need it too

'Cause I found what the world is searching for
Here, right here, my dear, I don't have to look no more
And oh, my babe, I hoped and I prayed
For someone just like you to make me feel the way you do

Never, never gonna give you up, I'm never, ever gonna stop
Not the way I feel about you, girl, I just can't live without you
I'm never, ever gonna quit 'cause quittin' just ain't my stick
I'm gonna stay right here with you and do all the thing you want me to

Whatever you want, girl, you got
Ever, ever you need
I don't want to see you without it

You've given me much more than words could ever say
And oh, my dear, I'll be right here until my dyin' day
I don't know just how to say all the things I feel
I just know that I love you so and it give me such a thrill

'Cause I found what this world is searching for
Here, right here, my dear, I don't have to look no more
And all of my days, I hoped and I prayed
For someone just like you to make me feel the way you do

I'm never, never gonna give you up, I'm never, ever gonna stop
Stop the way I feel about you, girl, I just can't live without you
I'm never, ever gonna quit 'cause quittin' just ain't my stick
Gonna stay right here with you, do all the things you want me to

Oh, I'm never gonna give you up, I'm never, ever gonna stop
All the things I feel about you, girl, I just can't live without you
I'm never, ever gonna quit 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...